The difference between Internet plus marketing and network marketing is:
1. To understand the difference between the two, we must first understand the definition of the two
(1) "Internet plus" marketing does not mean network marketing or relying on the marketing of Internet technology, but rather subverts the new marketing of traditional marketing in value demand and value creation technology. Network marketing is a marketing activity based on the actual operation of enterprises and the practical application of network marketing, so as to achieve a certain marketing purpose.
(2) Network marketing is a new marketing method based on the Internet, using the interaction of digital information and network media to achieve the marketing goal
2. The difference between the two is as follows
(1) Internet plus marketing is a marketing behavior that is carried out online and offline, that is, Internet marketing with entities or stores.
(2) Network marketing refers to the marketing behavior based on the Internet, pure online marketing behavior.
(3) Internet marketing is a wide range, network marketing is only one aspect of Internet marketing, is a narrow sense of Internet marketing, is a part of it