The explanation of network marketing
Urgent use urgent use
Marketing MBA is defined as a series of enterprise activities which are customer centered, market oriented and for the purpose of the enterprise.
On line marketing or e-marketing is a new marketing method based on the international Internet, which uses the interaction of digital information and network media to assist the realization of marketing goals. Weber thinks that the most intuitive understanding of network marketing is a series of enterprise activities which are customer centered, network oriented and for the realization of enterprise purpose.
1. Generalized network marketing
The synonyms of the concept of network marketing include: online marketing, Internet marketing, online marketing, Internet marketing, etc. These words all mean the same meaning. Generally speaking, Internet marketing is a marketing activity carried out by Internet as the main means.
Network marketing has strong practical characteristics. It is more practical to find the general methods and rules of network marketing from practice than empty theoretical discussion. Therefore, how to define network marketing is not the most important. The key is to understand the real meaning and purpose of network marketing, that is, to fully understand the new marketing environment of Internet, and to use various Internet tools to provide effective support for enterprise marketing activities. This is why the research on network marketing must pay attention to the practical methods of network marketing.
2. Narrow sense of network marketing
In a narrow sense, network marketing refers to a series of business activities that organizations or individuals do for products and services based on the open and convenient Internet, so as to meet the needs of organizations or individuals. Network marketing is a new business marketing mode.
[edit this paragraph] core standards of network marketing
1、 Taking the enterprise to help enterprises achieve the business objectives as the website construction goal
According to the thousand net, the marketing enterprise website must be designed to meet some aspects of the enterprise network marketing functions, such as the marketing function of the enterprise website mainly for customer service, the marketing function of the enterprise website mainly based on sales, and the active website marketing function of the international market development. The above simple list is to realize the business objectives of the enterprise as the core, Thus, the value of website marketing can be realized by means of such tools as website.
2、 Good search engine performance
Another important function of enterprise website is website promotion function, and search engine is the most important channel for Internet users to obtain information. If the enterprise website can not be effectively promoted through search engine, the marketing of the enterprise website will be greatly reduced to a certain extent. Therefore, the marketing enterprise website must solve the search engine problem of enterprise website, It can also be understood as the search engine optimization work. In the marketing enterprise website solution, the search engine optimization work is the foundation and long-term work. It has started from the planning stage of the enterprise website and even from the strategic planning stage of the enterprise network marketing, and it runs through the whole operation process of the enterprise website.
3、 Good customer experience
The ultimate potential customers and customers faced by the enterprise website or any organization and individual associated with the company's business, how to improve the customer experience of the enterprise website is an important issue that marketing enterprise websites must consider.
4、 Focus on detail
Detail book is also an important element in customer experience. Because of its importance, we take it as a factor of marketing enterprise website alone. It needs to reflect details in the process formulation, content maintenance and website management of marketing websites.
5、 Website monitoring and management
Another factor of marketing websites is the monitoring and management functions of the website itself. In the simplest sense, the website always needs to add a section of traffic monitoring code. More management features will not be introduced.
[edit this paragraph] characteristics of network marketing
With the development of Internet technology and the low cost of networking, the Internet is like a kind of "universal glue", which connects enterprises, groups, organizations and individuals across time and space, making the exchange of information between them "easy to get". The most important and essential thing in marketing is the information communication and exchange between organizations and individuals. If there is no information exchange, then the transaction is the source of no capital. Because of this, the Internet has some characteristics required by marketing, which makes the network marketing show the following characteristics:
(1) Cross time and space. The ultimate goal of marketing is to occupy market share. Because the Internet has information exchange beyond time and space constraints, it is possible to reach a transaction without time and space restrictions. Enterprises can have more time and more space to conduct marketing, and provide global marketing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
(2) Multimedia. Internet is designed to transmit information of various media, such as text, voice, image, etc., so that information exchange for the purpose of trading can exist and exchange in various forms, and can give full play to the creativity and initiative of marketing personnel.
(3) Interactive. Internet can realize the interaction between supply and demand and two-way communication by displaying the commodity image and providing the relevant query in the commodity information database. It can also carry out product testing and consumer satisfaction survey and other activities. The Internet provides the best tools for joint product design, commodity information release, and various technical services.
(4) Personalization. The promotion on the Internet is one-to-one, rational, consumer led, non compulsive and step-by-step, and it is a low-cost and humanized promotion, which avoids the interference of strong marketing by salesmen, and establishes a long-term good relationship with consumers through information provision and interactive conversation.
(5) Growth. The number of Internet users has grown rapidly and spread all over the world. Users are mostly young, middle-class and high education standards. Because of their strong purchasing power and strong market influence, they are a potential market channel.
(6) Integration. The marketing on the Internet can be from commodity information to collection and after-sales service, so it is also a whole marketing channel. On the other hand, enterprises can use the Internet to plan, implement and coordinate different marketing activities, and transmit information to consumers through simultaneous interpreting and communication, so as to avoid the negative effects of inconsistency in different communication.
(7) Lead. Internet is one of the most powerful marketing tools, which has many functions, such as channel, promotion, electronic transaction, interactive customer service, and market information analysis and provision. The one-to-one marketing ability of it is in line with the future trend of customized marketing and direct marketing.
(8) Efficiency. The computer can store a large amount of information, search for consumers, and the quantity and accuracy of information can be transmitted far more than other media, and can update products or adjust prices in time according to the market demand, so it can timely and effectively understand and meet the needs of customers.
(9) Economy. Instead of the former physical exchange, information exchange through the Internet can reduce the printing and post costs, can not sell in stores, free rent, save water and electricity and labor costs, on the other hand, reduce the loss caused by the circuitous multiple exchanges.
(10) Technical. Network marketing is based on the Internet supported by high technology. Enterprises must have certain technical input and technical support to implement network marketing, change the traditional organizational form, improve the function of information management department, and introduce the complex talents who understand marketing and computer technology. In the future, they can have the competitive advantage of the market