What's good about online marketing? I want to open an online shop. Is business good?
I don't know about computers. People say that they can make money online. They can also do business and open online stores. I want to do it too. I just don't know how to operate. Do you know?
Enterprise overall marketing
An integral part of the strategy is a variety of activities to achieve the overall business objectives of the enterprise and to create an online business environment with the Internet as the basic means
Synonyms of network marketing include:
And so on. These words all have the same meaning. Generally speaking, network marketing is a marketing activity with Internet as the main means.
Network marketing has strong practical characteristics. It is more practical to find the general methods and rules of network marketing than empty theoretical discussion. Therefore, how to define the network marketing is not the most important, the key is to understand the real meaning and purpose of network marketing, that is, to fully understand the new concept of the Internet
, using various Internet tools to provide effective support for enterprise marketing activities. This is also the reason why we must pay attention to the practical methods of network marketing in the research of network marketing.
Network Marketing presents the following characteristics:
(1) Across time and space. The ultimate goal of marketing is to occupy the market share. Because the Internet has the ability to exchange information beyond the time and space constraints, it makes it possible to break away from the time and space constraints to reach a transaction. Enterprises can have more time and more space for marketing, and can provide global marketing services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anytime and anywhere.
(2) Multimedia. The Internet is designed to transmit information of various media, such as text, sound, image and so on, so that the information exchange for the transaction can exist and exchange in various forms, which can give full play to the creativity and initiative of marketing personnel.
(3) Interactive. Through the Internet
The database provides relevant queries to realize the interaction between supply and demand
Two way communication
. It can be done
And consumer satisfaction survey and other activities. The Internet provides the best tools for joint product design, commodity information release and various technical services.
(4) Personalization. Promotion on the Internet is one-to-one, rational, consumer led, non compulsive, step-by-step, and it is a kind of low-cost and humanized promotion, which avoids the interference of strong promotion by salesmen, and establishes a long-term good relationship with consumers through information provision and interactive conversation.
(5) Growth. The number of Internet users is growing rapidly all over the world. Most of them are young, middle-class and have high education level. Because these groups have strong purchasing power and strong market influence, they are a market channel with great development potential.
(6) Integration. Marketing on the Internet can be achieved from commodity information to collection and after-sales service, so it is also a kind of whole process marketing
. On the other hand, enterprises can use the Internet to plan, implement and coordinate different marketing activities, and transmit information to consumers through simultaneous interpreting and communication, so as to avoid the negative effects of inconsistency in different communication.
(7) Advance. The Internet is one of the most powerful marketing tools. It has the functions of channel, promotion, marketing and so on
And market information analysis and provide a variety of functions. What it has
One to one marketing
Ability, it is in line with
The trend of the future.
(8) High efficiency. The computer can store a large amount of information and inquire on behalf of consumers. The quantity and accuracy of information that can be transmitted far exceeds other media. It can update products or adjust prices in time according to market demand, so it can timely and effectively understand and meet the needs of customers.
(9) Economy. Information exchange through the Internet, instead of the previous physical exchange, on the one hand, can reduce the printing and postal costs, can be sold without stores, free of rent, save water and electricity
On the other hand, it can reduce the loss caused by the circuitous multiple exchanges.
(10) Technical. Network marketing is based on the Internet supported by high technology. Enterprises must have certain technical investment and technical support to implement network marketing. Only by changing the traditional organizational form, improving the function of information management department and introducing compound talents who understand marketing and computer technology, can they have market competitive advantage in the future.